My favorite digital marketing sources
Being an online marketer is not about having all the answers, it’s about knowing where to look for them. The online marketing landscape changes all the time and if you love it (like I do) you never run out of questions.
Here are the marketing sources I use to make sure I never stop learning:
Analytics, Measurement and Optimization
- Moz – The best inbound marketing and SEO blog around, filled with plenty of practical tips, research and how-to’s.
- Online-behavior – Great resource about marketing analytics.
- Ryan Sleeper – An easy read about data visualization, mainly focusing on the use of Tableau.
- Avinash Kaushik – Thorough look into marketing analytics and optimization, mainly focusing on the use of Google analytics.
- Unbounce – By far the best insights needed for effective landing page optimization.
- Neil Patel – He’s a growth hacker and performance marketing expert.
- Jon Loomer – He creates easy to follow how-to’s and shares his tactics for successful Facebook advertising. Although many of the resources Jon offers are for paying members, the free material is valuable as well.
- Adespresso – Wonderful resources that make Facebook advertising easier.
- PPC Hero – Advertising tips mainly focusing on paid search.
- Social Media Week – Advertising news mainly focusing on social.
- Search Engine Land – Advertising news mainly focusing on SEO and SEM.
- Facebook Blueprint – eLearning platform powered by Facebook that provides detailed courses on how to market on Facebook.
Marketing & Tech – General
- Seth Godin – A philosophical approach to marketing in the form of very short, concise posts.
- LinkedIn marketing solutions – I’m not yet sold on LinkedIn as an effective platform for lead generation and user acquisition, but their material on content marketing is just great.
- Recode – Tech news outlet headed by famed journalist Kara Swisher.
- Advertising Age – Advertising and media news.
Have any question or comments? Have some sources you recommend adding to this page? Contact me here
Don’t forget to check out the homepage for some more How-To guides and insight into online marketing dilemmas